Working with a coach is one of the most effective ways to become clear about your leadership and life intentions, to work through obstacles, to find supports, and to take meaningful steps forward in your leadership plan.
If you want a more authentic and fulfilling life, or if you feel stuck and are ready to make some changes, then our style of coaching may be a good fit for you. In a coaching relationship the entire focus is on you, on what you want in life and for your leadership, and what will help you achieve it.
With our coaching, you will have the opportunity to:
- Discover and enhance your strengths
- Clarify the intentions and goals that inspire you
- Experience a more authentic and meaningful life personally and professionally
- Generate ideas and strategies to help you build more effective relationships and deal with challenging situations and people
- Cultivate self-care and positive renewal
The coaching process includes:
- A free 30-minute consultation to determine if coaching is for you
- The initial meeting and intake, where we talk about expectations, intentions and goals, the confidential coaching relationship, and the coaching agreement.
- Coaching sessions are typically 1 to 1.5 hours by telephone or in person and the focus in on your goals, successes, challenges, accountability, and learnings.
- Closure to integrate and embed the successes and learnings and your self-directed way forward
“Thank-you for the Intention Setting Coaching! It was great to step back, lift my head from work and everyday life, and focus on exactly what I want to create. A wonderful exercise to start every new year!” -Anne Summach, Saskatoon
Linda offers Leadership and Life Coaching sessions in which she guides you to clarity regarding what is most important to you – connecting more deeply to your authentic self – and supports you in identifying inner blocks or habits that may get in the way of you living fully. She will partner with you to identify ongoing and practical strategies for forward movement. Linda draws on her training in empathic coaching, neurolinguistic programming, inspirational coaching, and mindfulness and compassionate communication in her coaching practice.
Lillas, Certified Feminine Power Coach and Inspirational Coach, offers Leadership for Life Coaching sessions which help focus your heart’s desires and intentions, opening up possibilities and identifying inner obstacles, which once identified, can be worked with and overcome. Lillas also helps determine practical ways forward towards breakthroughs in your personal and professional leadership.
Fees: Once we have a conversation about your initial needs and situation, we will propose the number of sessions we think are advisable and offer payment options.
Curious if coaching is a fit for you? Contact us to book your complementary coaching consultation.